HRB is delighted to be nominated for The Chamber of Greater Cedar Rapids’ 2011 Small Business of the Year award. The winner of this award will be unveiled at The Gala, A Royal Masquerade at Theatre Cedar Rapids on Friday, April 29th, 2011.
In order to be nominated, a business must:
- Have 1-25 employees
- Have defined business strategies and goals
- Show significant sales growth
- Demonstrate community involvement
- Have a commitment to training, motivating and professional development of staff
- Differentiate its product/service and quality in customer care
- Be a Cedar Rapids Chamber Member
The event celebrates the outstanding contributions of business and business professionals and the impact they have made to the community.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
Howard Hall Excellence in Business:
- Rockwell Collins
Small Business of the Year
- Health Solutions LLC
- Henry Russell Bruce, Inc.
- Pioneer Workspace Solutions
Entrepreneur of the Year
- Eric Engelmann, Geonetric
- Bruce Lehrman, Involta LLC
- Shawn Price, Braise
Chamber Volunteer of the Year
- Carl Yost
- Katie Coates
- Doug Schumacher
The Gala is an elegant affair celebrating excellence in Business in four separate categories. This year’s theme allows guests to relish in a majestic masquerade while dressed in elegant attire.
Henry Russell Bruce is a full-service advertising agency, Web design/Internet marketing and strategic growth planning firm that builds brands to produce measureable marketing results. HRB, founded in 1973, has offices in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, Iowa. For more information, contact HRB at 319.298.0242 or 563.322.0577, or visit www.hrb-ideas.com.